Pure Chinese Medicine Hospital In China. 5,000 years TCM, the greatest medicine in the world.
From the year 2000 till now, nearly 4000 international friends, from more than 100 countries, have come to our facility.
Our TCM Complex for International Service was established in the year 2000. We are the most professional in China for international TCM service, for example:
1. Dozens of thousands of international friends have consulted us for health problems and TCM knowledge by email and Skype, etc.
2. Our hospital has helped about 3000 international patients who came here for hospitalization due to various kinds of chronic and difficult diseases.
3. Our hospital have offered Chinese medicine training programs for about 1000 international students.
4. Our international patients and students came from more than one hundred different countries, including South America, North America, Africa, middle-east, Asia.
5. We have sent more than 40 thousand copies of English TCM books over the world.
6. We are regarded as the biggest international folk exchange platform in our Hunan Province.
7. More and more international friends and wholesalers are ordering our herbal formulas and herbs.
8. Many international friends in our hospital find the fact that "most international patients who suffer from chronic and difficult health problems could get obvious improvement during the first two weeks." For example, the curative result for lumbar disc protrusion and sciatica is very significant. We treat them by pure TCM treatment with low cost and quick effectiveness. No surgery, no side effect, no hormone, no sequela. For lumbar disc protrusion, you will see some improvement after one week treatment, it can be cured after one and a half months...... Also the treatment results for hypertension is good, generally speaking, you won't need to take medicine after two months treatment and don't need western medicine in your whole life either.
The advantages of TCM: Chinese medicines are made purely from plants, which have no side effects and are safe to take. In TCM, many diseases do not need surgery, such as lumbar disease, arthropathy and heart disease. This kind of treatment is very comfortable and not scary for the patiens. TCM does not require life-long medication, as it is a treatment of the root of the disease, and the curative effect is good. TCM is backed by several thousand years of historical experience, the theory of which is very stable and not frequently changing, unlike other medicine which for example may say tonsillectomy is needed for tonsilitis today, but due to new findings or research may say it is not needed tomorrow, and after tomorrow might be indicated again. Indeed, it can be seen that TCM is relatively much more reliable.
The theoretical system of TCM is based upon the universe concept (such as heaven and earth) and philosophy concept (such as yin and yang). The clinical system of TCM is based upon live human bodies. The treatment of medicines is based upon plants. During the treatment, TCM regards the human body as a whole. All herbs in the formula could cooperate and supplement each other to play a comprehensive role. Therefore, TCM is really a science of human beings, a science of ecology, and a science of wholeness.
At present in the medical field, the biggest achievement of the human beings is Western Medicine and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). Western medicine specializes in treating approximately 30% of all man's diseases, such as: first aid; surgeries; the prevention of the spreading of epidemic diseases; and sustaining life functions by the use of modern facilities and equipment. Whereas TCM excels in the treatment of 70% of human diseases, such as: chronic inflammation; chronic pain; functional imbalance; immune system disorders; viral infections; proliferative diseases; degenerative conditions; senility problems; commonly encountered syndromes; sub-health status; and other chronic and difficult health problems. In China, most people who suffer from chronic and difficult diseases like to seek help from TCM.
We know that Western Medicine is the preferred solution for acute conditions, however the number of people choosing the green, and safe, medicine is growing daily. Rather than Western medicine, which is based on chemical materials that then have their side effects with their problems, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is based upon natural plants. The comprehensive and flexible treatment strategies bring about fantastic results based on herbal treatment, acupuncture and massage rather than the invasive methods of Western medicine. It is now our special honor to share this millenia old medicine with you and other friends all over the world.
The Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) International Service Complex is located in Huaihua City, Hunan Province in Mid-South China. It encompasses a medical school, TCM bookstore, TCM hospital, acupuncture center, herbal manufacturer, herbal scientific research center, TCM herbal pharmacy, TCM export company, and an information service. www.tcmtreatment.com is also the most comprehensive and informative website of traditional Chinese medicine in the world. TCM China International has been offering faithful services to dozens of thousands of international readers, students, doctors, patients, wholesalers and other clients since the year 2000. Our aim is to promote the globalization and modernization of TCM all over the world...and we are pleased to see the quick flourishing of TCM worldwide.
On March 18, 2012, our Jordanian patient’s father Dr. Walid wrote a letter to the President of Red Cross of China, Mr. Hua Jianmin, to express great appreciations to Hu Jintao, the President of China and Wen Jiabao, the Premier of China, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as well as our hospital for successfully curing his daughter’s 13 years’ tormenting Progressive Systemic Sclerosis SCLERODERMA.
In the end of September, some of our foreign friends went to the Wushui Scenic Belt to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
In golden autumn season, the elite of traditional Chinese medicine gathered in Changsha to discuss the international exchange and cooperation of Chinese medicine.
In early August, 2019, some of our foreign friends went to the countryside to experience the rural beauty.
In the end of May, 2019, the foreign friends from USA, Kuwait and Mongolia took a walk in Yingfeng Park, Huaihua city.
On 19th May, 2019, the foreign friends went to Biguiyuan and Botanical Garden, Huaihua city.
On 5th May, 2019, the foreign friends from USA, Canada, Kuwait and Mongolia visited Zhijiang City.
The foreign friends from Mexico and Canada discussed TCM with our President Dr. Ming.
On 14th April, 2019, some foreign friends visited Jinshi Garden accompanied by our staff .
On 7th April, 2019, accompanied by our President Dr. Zhu Ming, the foreign friends from the Middle East visited Changshang Gaoqiao Big Market and bought healthy products.
On 31st March, 2019, the foreign friends from Iran and Kuwait went to Zhongfang High-tech Park to see the flowers.
Congratulations on the opening of the "TCM Scientific Research Base For World Top Difficult Health Problem ALS" in Zhongfang Red Cross International Hospital on July 1st, 2017.
1. Before coming to our hospital, please contact us for an invitation letter so that you could get your visa in the Chinese embassy in your country. Thanks!
2. Even though China is a very safe country in the world, before travelling to our hospital, any friend is advised to purchase trip insurance in your city for your security. Since in China we are not able to buy this kind of insurance for you. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Zhongfang Red Cross International Hospital, Dangui Road, Zhongfang County, Huaihua City, Hunan Province, China.
Zip code: 418005
Contact Tel: 0086 745 2813346 (from 9:00AM to 17:00PM, China Time)