Artemisia is an annual herb, Asteraceae Artemisia annua. Leaves alternate, leaves in middle part of the stem, two pinnately divided, linear lobule. Flowering in summer, head shaped hemisphere, mostly into a cone shaped, flower tube, the outside is female flowers, the inner layer is bisexual flowers.
Item: Artemisinin Extract
Latin name: Artemisia annua L.
Main effective component: Artemisinin
Part of the plant used: Leaf and stem
Product specification: 99%Artemisinin
Detection method: HPLC
Molecular formula: C15H22O5
Molecular weight: 282.33
CAS No.: 63968-64-9
1. Antimalarial effect
2. Anti-Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia effect
3. The protection of lung tissue
5. Dihydroartemisinin is highly sensitive to leukemia, melanoma, colon cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer cell line, can significantly down-regulate K562 cell vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) protein and mRNA expression, effectively inhibit the proliferation of K562 cells.
6. Anti-schistosomiasis effect
7. Treatment of Toxoplasma gondii infection
8. The role of cardiovascular - artemisinin can significantly antagonize the coronary artery caused by arrhythmia, can cause calcium chloride, chloroform-induced arrhythmia onset time was significantly delayed, ventricular fibrillation was significantly reduced.
10. Artemisinin can reduce the content of protozoa infected animals, so that the weight of the spleen, blood complement C3 and serum total complement content decreased, control blood plaque and rosette formation cells.
11. Dihydroartemisinin has a significant inhibitory effect on Leishmania donuria and in a dose-dependent manner. Artemisia annua extract can also kill vaginal trichomoniasis and dissolved tissue amoeba trophozoites.
Packing and shipping
Packing : 1 kg / bag; 10kg/ case; 25 kg / barrel, also packing according to customer's requirement
Preservation method: dry, cool place, avoid light sealed storage
Shelf life: 2 years
1. Cost advantages: batch procurement of raw materials, advanced technology, good production management
2. Quality advantages: strict quality of raw materials, and improve the QC&QA, batch stability control
3. R & D strengths: depth and Hunan Institute of traditional Chinese medicine and Hunan University of Chinese Medicine R & D cooperation
4. Customer service advantages: there are a group of professional quality and experience of business personnel
5.For all details about the order arrangement, pls. reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.