Cinnamon, cinnamon, cinnamon, also known as Yushu, Guangxi, Guangxi, peace tree, China spicy cinnamon, cinnamon bark for drying of lauraceae. Born in evergreen broad-leaved forests, but mostly for cultivation, currently in Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Taiwan, Yunnan and other provinces in tropical and subtropical areas are cultivated.
Product Name: Cinnamon Bark Extract
Latin Name: Cinnamomum japonicum Sieb.
The main effective component: 10% Cinnamic acid ;
Part of the Plant Used: Cinnamomum japonicum Sieb. Bark
Product specifications: 5%--15%Cinnamic acid,5%--10%polyphenol
Detection Method: HPLC,UV
Molecular Formula: C9H8O2
1. Cinnamon's health benefits come from the fact that the bark contains antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, and anti-fungal properties that help to prevent infection by killing decay-causing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
2. Cinnamon bark is helpful in supporting the digestive system. Research reports that cinnamon bark helps break down fats in the digestive system, making it a valuable digestive aid.
3. A traditional stimulant in Chinese medicine, cinnamon bark has a thermogenic effect on the body.
4. Other conditions which are said to be improved by cinnamon bark include fevers and colds, coughs and bronchitis, infection and wound healing, some forms of asthma, and even blood pressure reduction.
Packing and shipping
Packing : 1 kg / bag; 10kg/ case; 25 kg / barrel, also packing according to customer's requirement
Preservation method: dry, cool place, avoid light sealed storage
Shelf life: 2 years
1. Cost advantages: batch procurement of raw materials, advanced technology, good production management
2. Quality advantages: strict quality of raw materials, and improve the QC&QA, batch stability control
3. R & D strengths: depth and Hunan Institute of traditional Chinese medicine and Hunan University of Chinese Medicine R & D cooperation
4. Customer service advantages: there are a group of professional quality and experience of business personnel
5.For all details about the order arrangement, pls. reach us via wechat at +86 13217456098 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.